Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Jaime Oliver


My friend Todd recently told me about an app for the iphone called 20 minute meals- Jamie Oliver. It is the best cooking app and it costs $7.99. When I dug a little deeper and learned more about the renowned British chef & host of Food Revolution, I became a big fan. In my research I found a video describing his latest project, which is his mission to lead a food revolution in this country and I say it's about time! I think he is awesome and the changes that he is setting out to make are desperately needed. You simply ROCK, Jamie Oliver! Watch this video and become a fan too ( I found this on Joanna Goddard's blog- A cup of Jo.)

2 comments:

A Wedding Story said...

This show is amazing! I love it! It's about time someone went on prime time talk about the dangers of "junk" we put in our bodies!

Unknown said...

wow.