Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Liberty of London at Target!

I have always loved Liberty of London. When my girls were younger, they wore precious little smocked dresses made of Liberty of London fabrics...each one a little treasure. My dog wore a Liberty of London collar and I designed stationery that had that timeless feeling with dear little florals, so perfect to announce the arrival of a sweet baby girl. When I lived in New York City I would go uptown just to walk through the Liberty of London store and drool my way through all of their inspirational patterns with their perfect color combinations. Today, my daughter Annie uses many of their fabrics to design such adorable hair accessories and jewelry for her annie b boutique line. Well, with all of that said, you can only imagine my excitement when I learned (from the Real Simple Blog) that Liberty of London will be at Target this Spring, March 14th, is what I've heard. This will be for a limited time only, here are a few of the items that they will be offering...can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi. Love all this! Just discovered your charming blog! Is it possible that you are one and the same with the lady behind both my daughters' birth announcements?(they were Stacy Claire Boyd!)