Friday, September 25, 2009

Frances Janisch

I came across this wonderful photographer's work on Sweet Paul's blog.
Check out her lovely website here.
The bottom photos were a project Paul did for Parent's Magazine.
Here are his instructions for the cute felt flowers:
You need two smaller and two larger flowers cut out in felt.
Glue them on top of each other with a hot glue gun.
The middle is made of a little roll of felt that you fringe.
Glue it on with hot glue gun as well.
Cover a craft metal wire with felt and glue the flower to the wire.
Cut out one small and one larger leaf in felt and glue them together.
Hot glue the leaf to the wire and you now have a pretty flower.

2 comments:

Leeds Mom said...

Oh my goodness! I die! You've managed to find another cupcake project for me for Baby Danielle's next party!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Ryan said...

I adore your blog! What a (good) find for me!