Tuesday, September 29, 2009

'Lil Sweetie

I've had sweet treats on the brain lately. This card from our "Let's Party" album is making me dream big...And I must be craving something sweet 'cuz these whoopie pies, brownies and crispery treats are callin' my name...don't they all look so good?

Above: from redbookmag.com - Black & White Whoopie Pies
Above: Peanut Butter Cup Brownies - recipe spotted at birthdaygirlblog.com

Above: from birthdaygirlblog.com
Remember the rice crispy treats you loved as a kid? I’ll do you one better. I just heard about this company The Crispery and I’m pretty sure the mouth watering photos above speak for themselves. Their creations include so many versions of the classic kid friendly treat, I have stop and wonder ‘why didn’t I think of this years ago’?! I love that they offer sample boxes in pretty packaging too... such a great birthday gift or favor idea!

No comments: